PREDRAG ŠTROMAR, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction and Physical Planning
born in Varaždin on 13 January 1969
lives in Vinica near Varaždin
- 1988 - 1993 – Faculty of Economics and Business in Zagreb
- 1983 - 1987 – Secondary school in Varaždin
- since 9 June 2017 - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction and Physical Planning
- 2009 - 2017 – Prefect of Varaždin County
- 2005 - 2008 - Deputy Prefect of Varaždin County
- 2002 - 2005 – Director of Varaždin Business Centre of Ina – Oil Industry d.d.
- 1998 - 2002 – Director of finance, accounting and commercial operations; Prehrana d.d.
- 1995 - 1998 – Head of finance and accounting; Prehrana d.d.
- 1994 - 1995 - Head of finance; Prehrana d.d.
- 1993 - 1994 – Financial clerk - trainee; Prehrana d.d. Varaždin
- IEDC - Bled School of Management – „Finance" seminar
- PROPRO Akademija – education and training in the field of work organisation, customer relations and sales promotion
- IEDC - Bled School of Management – AVS method
- Numerous different seminars and workshops in the field of accounting and finance, and work organisation
- 2012 – Management Board member of Hrvatske vode (Croatian Waters, legal entity for water management)
- since 2012 – member of the observer delegation with the European Committee of the Regions
- since 2009 – President of the Assembly Board of "Varazdin Free Zone" Ltd (Slobodna zona Varaždin d.o.o.)
- since 2009 – member of the Assembly of the trading company Piškornica d.o.o., regional centre for waste management of North-West Croatia
- 2006 - 2009 – Supervisory Board member of the company GARA d.o.o. – Guarantee Agency of Varaždin County
- 2005 - 2009 - Supervisory Board member of Varkom d.d.
- since 2016 – Deputy president of HNS
- since 2012 – President of the County Organisation of HNS
- since 2004 - Deputy president of the Varaždin County Organisation of HNS
- member of HNS Presidency
- since 2004 to 2008 – president of Supervisory Board of HNS
- since 2001 – member of Presidency of Varaždin County Organisation of HNS
- since 1990 – member of the Croatian People's Party - Liberal Democrats (HNS)
- 2007 – he was awarded, by President of the Republic of Croatia Stjepan Mesić, the state decoration Order of Croatian Danica with the image of Blaž Lorković for exceptional merits in economy for successful implementation of public-private partnership projects at the construction of schools
- 2006 to 2009 – president of the Croatian Cycling Federation