About the Minister
- born in Čakovec on 28 September 1970;
- married, father of two.
- 2006 – postgraduate scientific study at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing of the University of Zagreb;
- 1996 – graduated from the Fakulteta za elektrotehniko, računalništvo in informatiko na Univerzi v Mariboru (Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computing and Informatics of the University of Maribor), field of power electronics.
- 2018 – Minister of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts;
- 2017 – Member of the Croatian Parliament;
- 2016 - Minister of Entrepreneurship and Crafts;
- 2012 – Management Board Member, EnergyPlus d.o.o. Ludbreg;
- 2010 – Director of the Directorate for Energy, Ministry of Economy, Labour and Entrepreneurship;
- 2008 - Director of the Directorate for Crafts, Ministry of Economy, Labour and Entrepreneurship;
- 2006 – Director of HEP-Distribution System Operator d.o.o., „Elektra“, Čakovec.
DUTIES IN THE PARTY
- President of the Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) county organisation in Međimurje County;
- HDZ Secretary for economic affairs;
- Member of HDZ National Presidency;
- Chairman of the Committee on Energy, Mining and Protection;
- Member of the Croatian Democratic Union.